CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

week 20

little cinderella at work


we were preparing for our Hari Raya Open House on the weekend...i made some dessert - carrot cake, mini fruit tartlets and some baked pasta...my bump had not showed itself that obvious but i felt tight when i wore my sarung for the baju kurung...what was more obvious was my boops...hahaha!!!


my appetite was good...i think i need to slow down a bit on my eating habits....and i've been neglecting my haematinics...and i did not take any milk at all..my throat didn't seem to accept the taste of milk at the moment...i remembered when i was pregnant with Jihan, i drank the whole carton of HL fresh milk a day and i obediently took my obimin....but this time, i was a bit naughty..sorry, baby...but i hope you got all the nutritients from my other foods that i eat...


the kick was more obvious now....every now and then i feel the tiny kicks....

0 comments: