CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

week 17


it's hari raya and i'm glad i'm still able to fit into my kebaya that was made before i got pregnant! and this is the time for me to put on weight that i've been losing during the fasting months...i had periods of non stop eating when i went back to kampung...the foods were superb and mervellous...!


long journey was tiring for me and the full stomach made me uncomfortable...i kept a pack of dried asam in my handbag to ease my nauseous feelings....


and i'm glad i didn't have constipation problems during hari raya even though i ate a lot...that's because i ate a lot of fresh pucuk ubi while i was in kampung...so that's made my bowel functioned very well....


i've started planning to satisfy my craving appetite in advance...Ikea meatballs, Jusco assam laksa, Sushi Groove (again!)....yum, yum,,,just can't wait!!!

0 comments: