CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

week 18




it's after raya break...i was feeling hungry easily...i must take something before i start the day, like biscuits or a piece of bread...then i start my day by doing ward rounds....and i always feel giddy after a long hour of standing...and i need to eat something heavy after that...i usually take nasi kerabu or meehoon goreng and that can keep me going until 3 in the afternoon..i seldom take my lunch...usually i'll just take something light...i don't want the excessive weight gain (though i already feel that i'm balloning up!)


i started to feel a small kick in my belly but it was infrequent....i can still fit into my baju kurung but sometimes it was very uncomfortable for me...


a lot of open houses to attend...i also made an engagement cake for my sister's friend...i'm doing my detail scan next week, hopefully....

1 comments:

drNO said...

congratulations...
take great care dear