CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

week 7


i'm still having this on and off giddiness and sometimes excessive hungry until i feel like fainting....i make sure that i have some sweets or chocolates in my my pockets and bag as well...i also experienced excessive sleepiness and tiredness....


my appetite has improved but my weight is still maintaining at around 53-54kg, not more than that....and dear hubby booked a night stay at Putrajaya Shangri-La just to have a different environment other than home and it was a very nice stay...but i was surprised that i can't enjoy much their scrumptious buffet breakfast...i felt a bit nauseous to taste all the food...


and i started craving for McDonald's which i have abstained from for a few months while i was trying to get my weight down....i really love their double cheeseburger....


and it's time for another ultrasound...my friend and i, we were trying hard to locate the sac but there was my bowel shadow overlying it...so cannot visualize it that good...but i think my dear foetus is somewhere there, probably the ultrasound machine is quite old and the view was not that good...


anyway, i'm very positive about this pregnancy...and next week, i'm going to make a proper check up with my obstetrician...


0 comments: