CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

week 4


i was oncall and i was expecting my menses...at the same time i hope i won't come yet because it's difficult for me to oncall if i have dysmenorrhea...




well, it still didn't come until a few days later...i wasn't sure of how i felt...me period had been regular since i lost a lot of weight from my exercise and good diet control...and i don't think i was stress enough for my menses to be late...




thinking back, we weren't having SI during the ovulation period, well it was a few days before the ovulation and it was unprotected...and that was ONCE during the fertile period...we can't be hitting the lottery!!??!!




i don't want to be so excited because i don't want to end in a frustration ...



let's just wait...

0 comments: