CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

week 6


the previous week went on smoothly...there was no sign and symptoms of early pregnancy yet apart from the breast tenderness...to my surprise, i lost about 1 kg in 1 week, despite eating normally and my appetite was still good...


then along the way, i started to feel nauseaous and giddy...i can't stand long doing ward rounds and i really hate Tuesday and Thursday because i don't have clinics on these days and i have to stand for a long time to do ward rounds....!


i started to purge almost every morning and there were days i cannot tolerate food...my mouth felt dry and bitter....i ended up sucking sweets and drinking ribena....and i lost another 2 kg within 1 week....my weight was 53kg....


i started to feel tired very easily and i spent most of my time sleeping...i hardly read my books nowadays...


i asked my friend to do scan on me but it's too small to be visualized...maybe we'll do another scan next week....


Jihan is very excited of her new baby brother or sister....we all are!!


0 comments: