CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

week 12


went for my second antenatal check up....the morning sickness had slightly became better but i was still feeling excessively tired...i can't eat too much though, because i felt easily nauseated after meals...


my weight has not changed much and i didn't trust that weighing machine at the clinic..it's the old, manual one that you have to adjust yourself until the beam was straight (like the ones that they used to weigh rubber or palm or coffee beans in the olden days)..i gave me 55.8kg on that...but my machine at home gave me around 52 kg...


my skin was getting more dry and i have to change to Sebamed shower oil instead of my normal Bodyshop...and i started to use the normal Aquoues cream that i got from the clinic (the big 500g tub)


during scan, i saw my cute little fetus was very, very responsive to touch..it was jumping around vogorously and his strong heart was beating well...i can see the head and body differentiation very clearly now and its 4 little limbs were kicking and punching all the way...he was growing well as expected..


with the Ramadhan coming, i hope i can fast the whole Ramadhan like i used to do when i was pregnant with Jihan 3 years ago...


0 comments: